Funky, fabulous, fun!
If you’re looking for a great venue that offers something a bit different, look no further than Bellarine hot spot, Flying Brick Cider House. Whether it’s a casual, outdoor get together, a special occasion or an ‘any excuse will do’ kind of function, Flying Brick Cider House guarantees you’ll be flying high and smiling big.
Think. . .
- Contempory, retro-inspired venue
- Amazing food without the ‘fancy’
- A tasting paddle of ciders
- An onsite cidery crafting up specialty boutique batches
- An awesome line up of the best Bellarine wines around (not to mention a healthy selection of beers, soft drinks, tea and fair trade coffee!)
- Great, friendly staff
If you haven’t already checked it out, it’s a must. Located at 1251 Bellarine Highway (entry via Swan Bay Road), Wallington, contact Flying Brick Cider Co on 5250 6577 and ask for the Functions Manager.
Summer Edition OUT NOW!
Available FREE from all good food and beverage venues.
ABOUT / CONTACT
Fore more information about E&D Magazine and our online directory click here.
To enquire about advertising please contact Mark at email@example.com.
Follow us on Instagram... @eatdrinkmagazine